Saturday, April 12

Do you have a Gerber Lover??

Well, I do!! My daughter just loves the Gerber Graduate Fruit and Veggie Puffs, the Lil' Crunchies, and the Cereal Bars.! And I like like her to have them too...they are healthier than regular snacks and just perfectly sized for her tiny hands.....we have tried the Graduate meals, and she is not impressed....also she is not a bug fan of the Pasta Pick-ups either. I can't blame her one bit though....I tasted them myself...they both taste like bland, over salted ,mushy food. So I steer clear of these two!!! Plus, she likes to eat what we are eating at breakfast, lunch and dinner anyway.

The only downside to them is they are a bit pricey.....as my daughter is approaching 14 months now....she is eating a bit more than before and the puffs are not lasting as long. I never seem to receive coupons for the Gerber Graduate products...I always used to receive baby food and cereal coupons from them but not Graduate Products coupons (maybe once, if I remember correctly). So I decided to give them a call this past Monday. I just stated that my daughter absolutely loves the Gerber Graduates snacks and was wondering if they had any coupons they could mail me. The associate was more than nice and said sure I will get them out to you right way.

Well, today I received an envelope from Gerber..inside was a nice little note, two $1.00 off ANY Gerber product coupons...and $10 worth of coupons for various Gerber Graduates products. I am very impressed. I will be able to use about $6.00 worth of the coupons and that is very exciting!! So, do you have a Gerber lover?? Are you low on coupons?? If so why not give them a call at 1-800-4-GERBER. They also do have a website but I choose to call them, as I think you get better, faster results speaking to someone verses an email...Just my 2 cents!!

Let me know how you make out....come on brag a bit, would ya!! lol lol

P.S. Not sure if you know or not, but Walmart makes Parents Choice Brand of the fruit and veggie puffs. I have purchased them in the past and my daughter can not seem to tell the difference!!! They are about 50-75 cheaper than Gerber Puffs.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I bought the Parent's Choice Puffs last week at Walmart.
They are affectionately known as the "Ghetto Puffys" in my house! LOL
We all tried them & didn't like them. Ethan even put one in his mouth & spit it out.
Looks like Gerber Puffy's only for my kid.
Go figure!

I only ever got coupons once for the Graduates as well & that was after sending in the UPC codes for them. I will have to give them a call. I still get the puffy's & the ravioli for him.

Miss Mommy said...

That is uaually my luck with the cheaper brands...my son loves Cheese It's....so I bought the knock off brand to save 50 cents awhile back...and guess what he ate one cracker and said "Mom theses taste funny"...needless to say I lost $2.00 on the deal since I ended up just throwing away the whole box!!

Give Gerber a call....they are very nice and all they ask for is your name and address...it takes less than 5 minutes.

Let me know how you make out!!