Wednesday, May 21

My Quick CVS Run......


On my way to the dentist yesterday I quickly popped into CVS to use up one of my ExtraBucks that was about to expire. They did not have many great deals, so I was in-and-out quickly. This is what I got.......


-A Dove Chocolate Bar (3.67 oz.) it was $1.99 (Perfect to have around during that time of month...LOL LOL)
-A 12 Pack of CVS Toilet Paper that was on sale for $4.99


I used a $1.50/ANY Dove chocolate coupon (From Sunday insert a few weeks back)and I used a $3.00 Extrabucks I had.
So I paid just $2.48 for both items!! I was way excited!!

**Also I noticed that they had a bunch of baby items on clearance as well from 25%-75% off regular prices!! I remember they had Johnson's Baby oil for $1.00, Huggies 20-pack of disposable washcloths for $1.75 (Remember there were Huggies coupons in last weeks Sunday inserts!), and Johnson's Soothing wash and lotion on clearance too...sorry that's all I can remember. Be sure to check your local CVS if you get a chance!

No comments: