Friday, August 15

1/2 Price Living.....



I just got finished reading a great book by Ellie Kay...I cannot tell you how I am just loving this reading books phase that I have been into lately!! The title is what caught my attention, of course....1/2 Price Living: Secrets to Living on One Income . Who is not up for ways to save a little more cash in their daily lives??

This book gives great advice, suggestions, tips, and step by step instructions on how to stretch your money and live well on just one income. Kay was a stay-at-home mother of 5 children so she is not only giving great advice...she has lived this life for many years herself, so she is speaking from years of experience!!

She offers great insight on how to cut your grocery bill, how to make working from home the right fit for you, how to improve your homes value, and even how to save for that ever so important retirement fund!! She also shares many readers tips and questions, and even allows her son a spot for his own excerpt.

If you are looking for an easy, quick, yet very encouraging read to help with living on one income...I highly recommend it!! Even if you are already living the one income lifestyle, there is always more advice from others that may be helpful to you!!

Be sure to check your local library to see if they have this book to check out, or maybe they can get it for you. Or if you'd rather own a copy for easy referencing, check my Amazon Bar at left.

Do you have a great frugal related book you have read recently?? If so I'd love to hear...I am always up to hearing more advice on how to save a bit more...LOL



No comments: