Thursday, December 11

Diaper Deal.....

Made a quick run into CVS last night....had to be sure to stock up on the Huggies....I was down to just 4 packs in Little Miss's closet...Ahh...a stockpilers nightmare!!! LOL LOL


So here is what I purchased:

-3- Packs of Huggies Diapers $10.00 each (This week CVS is giving back $5 in Extra Bucks for a $25 Huggies purchase on partcicpating products)
-1- Powerade $1.59 (Free After Extra Bucks)
-1- Triaminic Thin Strips $5.99 (Get back $2.00 in Extra Bucks)




I used the following coupons:

-3- $1.50/1 Huggies Diapers coupons (Home Mailers)
-1- $1.50/1 Triaminic Product from the 12/7 SmartSource insert
-1- $4/20 CVS purchase from Recycle Bank reward

Plus I had $20.66 in Extra Buck to use from my Black Friday sale shopping. So I paid just $7.42 OOP...and got back $8.59 in Extra Bucks for next week.

Have I mentioned lately how I love thee CVS??



No comments: