Tuesday, February 10

For The Valentine's Party.....



Well believe it or not Valentine's Day is almost here!! Little Man's preschool class is having a Valentine's Party tomorrow....so today we had to tackle the Valentine's he will be passing out to all his friends!! I am usually on top of things a little better than the day before the occasion, but
I'm sure you know how that can go sometimes!!

So Little Man and I headed to Target to get the Valentine's. Of course he spotted the cute little heart goodie bags in the Dollar Spot section on the way in and decided he would like to give each friend in his class one of those. I was planning on giving each child a lollipop and card...but he said pretty please, and was so excited......I gave in. (I know, I know, I shouldn't have)

So here is what went into each little goodie bag:

A Valentine's stamp, a little notepad, a heart pencil, a lollipop, and a card.



Here are the bags...a work in progress.....




Little Man showing one off.....

And here are 2 finished ones....

And here are all 15 of them.....

All in all it cost about $10 for the 15 Valentine's bags....a bit more than I was planning on spending, but well worth it!! The two of us had a great time filling them, labeling them...and talking about just how much his school friends will like receiving them!! It took us about 30 minutes....and it was a great boding time for the two for us all while Little Miss napped.

Curious as to what others may be tackling this week? Head on over to 5 Minutes For Mom to find out!!



3 comments:

Susie said...

What a great holiday tackle:-)

Mrs. Frogster said...

So cute! And I am sure he enjoyed the extra time spent with Mommy to put them all together!

Prairie Girl said...

Fun tackle! I love giving Valentines. They look great :)