Tuesday, November 11

It's Been A While.......Mr. Fridge.


Well....its has been a while dear fridge...since I have last emptied you and cleaned you out!!! I do apologize, because from the looks of these before pictures....you were definitely overdue!!





A few spills....Ewww!!


Here is all the fridge contents all over the kitchen counters......Man, did not seem like the little fridge could hold so much!! Thanks to Little Man and Little Miss for helping to take everything out.....they had a blast helping!!



Here it is all emptied, and finally clean!!


Like last time I tackled the fridge I placed paper towels in all the door cubbies....to help keep it a bit cleaner a bit longer. This way if a spill occurs....I can just change out the paper towel and wipe the cubbie quickly.



Here is the fridge all put back together.....notice how emptier it is...they were a few empty containers, and a few rotten or expired items lingering in there that we tossed!!




It took us about an hour....but it was well worth it!! It's gleaming now!! Until next time, anyway!!



Curious to what what others are tackling today...be sure to head on over to 5 Minutes For Mom to see!!


4 comments:

Susie said...

Great tackle!!!

Frugal Finds said...

That was a great tackle! Frudge looks great now!!

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of another tackle I need to do...

Momof3 said...

Another tackle I need to add to my evergrowing list. Great job on your fridge.