Monday, March 8

Oh How I Missed Thee CVS....

When Little Miss was in diapers, it seemed like CVS was my second home. Seriously I was there all the time stocking up on diapers, wipes, lotions, etc. whenever it was on sale, of course. Then Little Miss graduated from the whole diaper thing, don't get me wrong I was so excited!! But I must admit, I kinda missed going to CVS....the whole saving thing, rolling Extra Bucks each week, matching coupons with sales....well you know getting excited over great deals!!

But...not to worry this week I actually made a CVS run!! There were a few things that I saw in the ad that I just had to get!! So low and behold....my $.28 CVS trip:



Here's the Breakdown:
Purchased.....
(1) Excedrin Back & Body $5.69
(2) Welch's Grape Jelly 2/$3
(1) Oral B Pro Health Crossaction Toothbrush $4.00

I used the following coupons:
$1.00/1 Oral B Toothbrush from 2/21 P&G insert
$1/2 Welch's Jelly from 1/3 SS
FREE coupon for any Excedrin Product from here
$5 in ExtraBucks

Total Paid OOP was just $.28
Plus Earned $5 back in ExtraBucks ($4 for Oral B Toothbrush, and $1 for using my Reusable Bag (Green Tag)


No comments: