Friday, February 5

Great Money Saving Toy Coupons on Coupons.com...

Ahh yes a new month is upon us, so that means it's time for new coupons on coupons.com. Yippee!! I know, I know...I just cannot contain my excitement!! This month brings many new toy coupons to coupons.com. Could not of come at a better time for me, I think we have about 8 kids birthday parties to attend in the next 5 weeks....YIKES!! I better get shoppin'!! LOL LOL


Here are the new toy coupons just released:

$10 off Hasbro Tonka Bounce Back Racer
$10 off Hasbro Chuck My Talking Truck
$10 off Hasbro Scrabble Deluxe Game
$5 off Playskool Busy Ball Popper
$5 off Hasbro Strawberry Shortcake purchase of $20 or more
$5 off Hasbro The Game of Things
$5 off Playskool Sit ‘n Spin
$5 off Playskool Step Start Walk ‘n Ride
$5 off Hasbro Electric Catch Phrase Game
$5 off Hasbro Guesstures Game
$5 off Hasbro My Little Pony So Soft Newborns, Family Convertible or Ferris Wheel
$5 off Hasbro Pictureka! Game
$5 off Hasbro Chuck & Friends Fold ‘n Go Play Set
$4 off Playskool Tumble ‘n Twirl Top
$4 off Hasbro Sorry Game
$4 off Hasbro Monopoly Game
$4 off Hasbro Clue Game
$4 off Hasbro Scrabble Game
$3 off Playskool Dinoroars Hatchlings (2 coupons)
$3 off Playskool Mr. Potato Head, Toy Story
$3 off Playskool Wheel Pals Mini 4 pk
$3 off Hasbro Chuck & Friends Fleet
$2 off Playskool Gloworm

$2 off Playskool Mr. Potato Head, classic
B1G1 Hasbro My Little Pony Pony Friends Assortment



Not sure how long these will last....so probably a good idea to print them now if you think you may use them. Most expires on 4/15/2010.

No comments: