Monday, November 19

4 Days to Go!!!!

That's right 4 days until the Biggest shopping day of my year...Black Friday!!!! I cannot wait!!! This is the best time of year to find awesome deals....I know..I know...I am one of those crazy people in line at the store way before the sun rises.....but don't worry I always have my DD coffee and hubby there by my side....I recruited him into this shopping thing years back and now my sister is way into it as well!!! It's addictive!!! I just have to show the some great early bird deals they will have this year.....


Fisher Price Peek A Blocks Gobble N Go Hippo for just $13.00 at Walmart...regularly $27.95.
Little Leaps Grow with me Learning System for $20.00 at Walmart...regularly $34.99.
HP Deskjet F2110 All-In-One Printer, Scanner & Copier for $34.00 at Walmart...

At Toys R Us they have the Learn Around Playground for only $29.99 (regularly $59.99). They also will be having the Brilliant Basics Activity Walker for Only $12.99 (regularly $24.99).
At Old Navy Men's Jeans will all be $14.75 and all Women's 5-pocket jeans $14.75 as well!
At Linens N Things they will have eh Cuisinart Grind and Brew10-cup Coffeemaker for just $39.99 usually $99.99.


No comments: