Sunday, November 4

A lovely Sunday......

It's Sunday the day after daylight savings time change and guess what the kiddies have been asleep since 7:50pm.....Ahh!!! Hubby and I love daylight savings time!!! They have not both gone to sleep that early in....I do not think EVER!!!

Anyway today was great!! The weather was nice, not so cold as it has been in the last couple days. We spent the day looking at TVs. Yes it is about time we upgrade and get with the program.....Yes we still do have all old regular TVs and not 1LCD...yet that is. Were getting there..I hope at least. We have been to more stores since Friday then I wanted to go to all year!! Too many choices...wish they just had one size, one brand, and one price...wishful thinking!! Hopefully by this time next week we will have gotten a new one and I will be watching it with hubby!!! Enough about TVs...I'm tired of them for now!!!

Macy's sent me some coupons last week so I went today with the fam and racked up!!! Got some great deals!!! Plus I got some coupons for my next trip!! Hubby did well too...he lost some weight so he needed new jeans...WISH I had that problem...more wishful thinking...LOL..LOL

I have a few great deal today...Check them out if you get time!!!

At Walgreens today I found....

Color Studio Gift Wrap by Hallmark
SALE! Buy 1 at $1.99 Get 2 FREE
thru Nov 10


Boxed Christmas Cards
SALE! Buy 1 Get 2 FREE*
View Larger Image
3/$3.99 or 3/$5.99
thru Nov 10
18 to 36 pack. Image Arts. Limit 3.


Also Check out Bed bath & Beyond......They have some great Clearance deals and tablecloth and napkin deals for the table for the upcoming holidays!!

Remember: You can use your 20% off or $5 off/15 purchase coupons to save even MORE!! They never expire and they take Competitor's coupons too!!!

Cheese Gallery 5-Piece Dipping Set

Clearance $6.99


Create the feeling of dining in your favorite French or Italian bistro at home with this 5-piece dipping set. Set includes 12-ounce oil bottle and 4 round dipping dishes depicting favorite gourmet cheeses including Gorgonzola, Gouda and parmigiana-reggiano.


Manor Stripe Damask Tablecloth and Napkin ($9.99-19.99)

Add a refined look to your table that is both subtle and bold at the same time. The damask fabric features a tone on tone stripe that has a striking presence on its own and enhances any dinnerware pattern. 52% cotton/48% polyester. Machine wash. Imported. Tablecloth can be used on either oval or oblong tables. Napkin sold separately.

TableCloths

No comments: