Thursday, November 1

Well my son woke me up today and said he wanted something different for breakfast this morning...can you guess what?? Candy!! Don't worry I said "No" I remember it the same way after Halloween when I was a kid too....all the excitement of all the candy in your pumkin bucket...like you have to eat before mom or dad get to it first....LOL...(of course, dad and I snuck a piece last nite...) Shh! Don't Tell!!

Well I am so excited...hubby and I have a date nite tommorrow night..just the two of us!! It is actually a wedding we are attending....close enough to date night for us...it has been a LONG while!! We need it!! We will of cousre miss the kiddies...but we need time for us as well. Gosh, I cannot remember the last time just the two of use went out without the kiddies...it's been that long!!

My son and I took a long walk/ride around a few blocks today....sometimes he amazes me how great his memory is.. ....He remembered a few houses along the way that were not home last night to give out candy/goodies.....I was pretty shocked he could actually remember that..Well, I guess he was thinking about the candy he missed out on...perhaps?? We had a great time....we were checking out the trees without leaves, the stream dirty and full of leaves, the kids getting off the school bus, the kids playing outside, and the mailman bringing us our letters. ..(as he words it) It was a beautiful day!! Hopefully we get a few more like it soon!!


Deals of the Day: Get 12% off your order at Smart Bargains for NEW Costumers until 12/3/07
No minimum purchase required. Plus shipping is only $2.95...always!
SmartBargains

Also Check out Boscov's......They are running The World's Greatest Sale thru Saturday November 3rd. And Remember they have holiday money!!!

Some great deals I found....



Thomas The Tank Sodor Cement Works
Item # 17507
Original Price:$44.99
Now! $16.00


MENS RUSSELL® ATHLETIC FLEECE CREWS OR PANTS
Now! $9.87
( Tktd. $24)
Sizes M-XXL.



RIVAL STAINLESS STEEL 4-QT. CROCK POTincredible Doorbuster Plus Bonus Programmable Module
Now! $19.97
( Tktd. 49.99)

• Brushed stainless wrap• Removable stoneware• Model SCV409M
Signing off for now!
Night!

No comments: