Sunday, November 25

A Leafy Day...

Today was all about the leaves...and raking and blowing them of course....We had to spend the day outside getting the leaves to the curb for pick-up this week. Man...I was so tired.....I love my trees in the summer when they shade the patio, but now when hubby and I have to rake them they are not exactly so wonderful...LOL My son helped too.....he was a big help, and had sooo much fun jumping in the big leaf piles....(I can still remember when I was a kid and the FUN we had in the big leaf piles!) It was also Christmas Decorating Day at our house today too!! YEAH!! My favorite time of year!! We decorated the Christmas Tree, put up the stockings, decorations inside, outside lights, and wreaths too!! It was a great day!!!! We even sung and danced to Christmas songs!! (My sons favorite part!!!) My daughter loved dancing to the music too!!


A Few Deals Today....


Amazon has this Cuisinart Muti Clad Pro Stainless 3 Quart Casserole for only $29.95...Today Only!!


Best Buy has a bunch of $3.99 DVDs some titles are Superstar, Catch Me If You Can, Panic Room and more!!


If you have to do any Toy Shopping at KB Toys, sign up for KB Clubhouse and you will receive a coupon for $5 off your next in-store purchase.


Overstock is having a great 75% off sale PLUS Free Shipping Site Wide too. They have this 1 inch memory Topper for only $39.99 ..That's 80% off!!

No comments: