Thursday, November 29

Well, hubby surprised me last night and shaved off his mustache......In 10 years...this is the VERY 1st time seeing him without one!!!! And I LOVE IT!!! He looks like whole new man....I just cannot stop staring at him...LOL...LOL !!! My son asked him " Daddy who stole your mustache??"" We just cracked up...LOL... Well I mailed out my Christmas cards yesterday...I know a little early, but last year I waited until the very end and the line to get stamps at the post office was a nightmare!!! I wised up a little this year!! This year I got the photo cards online and just had to stuff them in the envie and address them...so Easy!! I'm loving technology these days!!

A few Deals to mention today.....


LNT has the Micro Plush Throw and Pillow Pack for ONLY $14.99
was $29.99...with FREE shipping too!!



Amazon has this Great Deal of the Day today only....Chicago Cutlery 12-Piece Carbera Block Knife Set for half price at $39.99 with FREE Super Saver Shipping too!!

No comments: