Friday, November 9

Friday Deals!!

A few great deals I came across today. Hopefully you can knock out someone on your list....I am heading to Toys R Us in the morning to knock out some shopping myself. Without the kiddies, of course!! Hopefully I can fit it all in the car...LOL...without the kids I may just go a little bit crazy...all the time I have to actually look at what I am buying at the store as opposed to when I get home from buying it...LOL...I will try and control myself.... I will post if I find any incredible deals tomorrow.
Sears online has a Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer - Dora's Magic Castle for $29.99 (regularly $59.99) until 11-10-07. They also have FREE shipping on mailable orders over $49.
Old Navy is also having a great sale on all winter outerwear...40% off until 11-15-07. They have this Color-Blocked Snowboarder Jackets for Baby For Only $20.70 (Regular Price $34.50) Use your Old Navy card and save an additional 10% off with code TEN4WINTER. As always shipping is ONLY $5!
Toys R US is also having a great 2 Day Door buster sale...tonight and Saturday. They are having great deals...This Megablocks Wagon is just $12.99 (regularly $25.99). These blocks are great....hours of playtime!!!
Bye for now!!


No comments: