Wednesday, April 8

Calling All Procrastinators.....


I am usually a very organized, have it together early kinda girl...Usually, that is!! But it just seems like Easter has snuck up so quickly upon me this year!! If you could only see my kiddies baskets as of right now...they are a bit bare!! The bunny needs to do some serious shopping by Sunday, I must say!!

So what if I told you that I procrastinated on purpose this year....knowing that there would be a few great bargains to be had in the last few days leading up to Easter?? Okay, I would be lying. Well, about knowing about the great sale thing, anyway! But, Walgreens's is not disappointing on the last minute Easter deals!!

Here are six great possible Easter basket filler coupons just in the knick of time to finish up my shopping.

You can view all the printable coupons here. They all expire this Saturday 4/11/09.


Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to Walgreens to get my shopping done!!

No comments: