Wednesday, April 29

To Make Your Morning Bright!!!


Does this sound like you typical morning?? The alarm clock is buzzing and you find yourself dragging yourself to get up and out of bed......How does a soft, buttery yummy croissant with egg, melted cheese and your choice of bacon or sausage sound?? Pretty tasty right?? Well then, you may want to head to Sonic and give a new CroisSONIC breakfast sandwich a try!!

Wait before you head off though....click here and enter your email address and SONIC will send you a coupon for a FREE CroisSONIC when you buy a large drink.

The coupon will expire 10 days from the day you print!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Did you know they are putting a Sonic on Rte 38 in Lumberton, it might be Hainsport...don't know.
What I do know is it is 60 seconds from the door of my office to the door of Sonic.
Wooo!

Miss Mommy said...

I heard....I have never been to a Sonic yet, but I'll have to give them a try real soon!!