Wednesday, April 29

A Different Way To Display Them.....

I am not sure exactly what it is about fresh flowers, but I just love them!! Not only in my garden, but sitting, looking Oh so pretty inside my home too!! They just brighten up the room they are placed in...instantly!!


So when my tulips started blooming outside (Yeah for nice weather!)...I quickly grabbed my scissors and headed outdoors!! I snipped a few tulips from my garden and arranged them ever so perfectly in my little ceramic flower holder.

And here they are sitting pretty in my bathroom....

Did you check out the cool little pot they are sitting in? It's a little ceramic pot with metal pegs in the center. You simply just place the flowers stems in the pegs and there they sit!!

This cool little pot was a generous gift given to me, being the flower lover and I am I was WAY excited to see that it makes the most beautiful display!! I had never seen such a thing before...BUT boy an I glad to have one!!


Wondering what works for other on this Wednesday? Head on over to We are THAT Family to find out!!

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

Never seen anything like that pot---cool!

:)

Nothing beats fresh flowers in your home. It just breathes life into any room.