Monday, June 15

Time 2 Print Those Prints!!!


Have you been snapping alot of photos lately....maybe on vacation (lucky you!), at graduations, or just because!! Well, now is the time to get them printed!! Through this Saturday 6/20 Walgreens is offering 50 4"x6" prints for just $5.00!! Have more than 50 to print? Each print over 50 will also be just 10 cents a print as well. Simply enter code: KICKOFF at checkout.

Never used Walgreens photo before? I just used them for the first time when they had this same deal over Memorial Day weekend. I could not have been more happier with the pictures.....not to mention how quick and easy it was to upload my photo to their site. And the best part was that there are no shipping fees if I picked them up at my local Walgreens store...and they were ready in just an hour!!

No comments: