Wednesday, September 30

For The Locals....FREE Chipotle Burrito Tomorrow!!!


If you live in the South Jersey area I have a great freebie to share with you!! Tomorrow, Thursday October 1st there is a new Chipotle Resturant opening up in Marlton, NJ. And guess what? In honor of their Grand Opening....they are offering burritos for 100% off!! Yup, that's right FREE Burritos from 11am-8 pm tomorrow!!!

If you have never tried a Chipotle Burrito before you are in for a real treat...they are BIG, filled to the brim with yummy ingredients of your choice, and I promise you will be full after eating it!! (That is if you can even finish it!!)

Remember this is at the new Marlton Chipotle ONLY, it's in the Promenade on Rt. 73. You can get directions here.

Enjoy if you get to go!!

1 comment:

Raising Baby Kiwi said...

Wow! Most times I see local deals I know it isn't going to apply to me....BUT this time it does! THANKS! I will definitely be taking advantage of this offer :-)