Thursday, January 21

In Store Printable...Save at The Limited


I must admit I have not stepped into The Limited in well, let's just I cannot remember the last time! I am not exactly sure what their prices are like or if this coupon is even useful to you...but I thought I would pass along just in case!

As you all know I am an on sale and clearance rack bargain shopper, this coupon cannot be used on either of those items...but perhaps there is an item you can find for just around $15 and then get it possibly free, cheap or cheaper than the regular price.

The printable coupon is here and is for $15 off any purchase at The Limited. The coupon is valid in-store only through February 3, 2010. Or if you see something a bit more expensive you can save $30 or $50 off higher purchase amounts.

No comments: