Sunday, January 10

Special K Deal at Target...



This week Target has a great deal going on Special K items, plus there are coupons out there to sweeten the deal even more!! They have Special K Bars (6 count) and Special K crackers (8 oz) on sale for $2.39 a box. When you purchase 2 you get a FREE 10 count of Kellogg's Special K fruit crisps!!

Deal Breakdown:

Purchase (2) Boxes of Special K Crackers @ $4.38

Use the $1/2 Manufactures coupon from the 1/3 RP insert

Use the $1/2 Target coupon from this weeks 1/10 RP insert

Pay just $2.38 OOP and walk out with 2 boxes of crackers plus a box of fruit crisps!


Ad says while supplies last....and no rain checks will be given. The sale at Target runs through next Saturday 1/16/2010.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I bought the two boxes today with my $1.00 coupon but I didn't get a free box. It said special offer, but there was nothing there. No coupon, no explanation. How do you think I go about getting my free box? I still have my receipt.

Thanks,
Becca

Miss Mommy said...

Becca.

I would take your reciept back and a copy of the weekly ad if you have it. If you don't in my local Target they always have extra copies at the Service Desk. They should just tell you to go back and get your free box. They may have to cancel your 1st tranasaction and re-ring it to account for the free item.

Hope that helps. Just be sure they give you credit for your $1.00coupon if they need to re-ring your order!!

Let me know how you make out!!