Thursday, February 5

Are You a P.I.G. Yet??


That stands for Very Important Guest by the way!! If you are a BBQ lover than you should consider becoming a P.I.G member at Famous Dave's. What's being a member include? As a P.I.G member you will receive FAMOUS news, BBQ tips, FREE gifts, special offers, plus a special birthday offer via email around your special day. You can even sign up family members birthday's as well!!

Upon signing up I got a welcome email within a few hours for a free item ranging from a FREE dessert to a FREE All-American BBQ Feast or anything in between. It says for me to simply print the email and take it to my local Famous Dave's and the prize code will be revealed then.
To find a Famous Dave's near you click here. You can sign up here....it's free!!


No comments: