Thursday, February 19

Dry Skin This Winter?


I am totally ready for spring to arrive...I would so much rather be lathering on the sunscreen as apposed to the moisturizing lotion! You too? Well, unfortunately we still have a few more weeks of cold weather around these parts....so to help our hands get through it Walmart is hosting a Jergens Naturals Daily Moisturizer Event in participating store. They offer several different varieties for all your nourishment needs. Curious to see if one is perfect for you?

To find a Walmart near you that is hosting this event...click here. Free samples are sure to be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A while back (I really don't remember when), I signed up to be an "ambassador" for Jergen's. I was lucky enough to be chosen! They sent me a huge (21 oz.) bottle of their new Hydrate lotion, with 10 samples and 10 coupons for me to share with family/friends/coworkers. How nice!