Saturday, February 7

For the Potty Training Boys.....


Kohl's has these toddler boys Thomas & Friends 3 Pack of Briefs on clearance for just $3.20, regular price of $8.00. They have both size 2T-3T and size 4 available. If you have a Kohl's card you can get them for just $2.88 a pack with FREE shipping!! Simply enter these codes in this order for the discounts:

Free shipping: MVC1797

15% off code: EXTRAKC15


Don't have a Kohl's Card.......You can save 10% off your order by using code NEW7266 at checkout. Unfortunately, you will have to pay shipping charges though.

4 comments:

Angie said...

You must read minds, this is just what my son needs (yay!!). Thanks!!

SkyLaur said...

Anything for girls?? Selena made the switch to underware and I'd love to get some bigger sizes.

Miss Mommy said...

Sky Laur.

I too need some for Little Miss...no girls this time. I'll post 'em if I find them though!!

Miss Mommy said...

So glad to hear Angie!!