Tuesday, February 3

To Make Your Hair Straight.....Really.


Unfortunately, in my family I did not get the beautiful curly hair like my sister. Mine...it's wavy, thick, and needs taming each every morning!! So I purchased one of these...a Chi Flat Iron a while back. After spending $20-$30 or so every three months for a Conair straightener that never really worked. I finally treated myself. Mine is still working great after a few years of use....works like new, actually.


So just in case you to are sick of your hair straightner is not working quite as well as it should. Here is a great deal $66.83 at Amazon....actually the cheapest I have ever seen on a Chi flat iron. And, I promise...your husband will notice!!! You will be one fine looking lady!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've had this for over 2 years and I love it! It really does pay to spend more sometimes.

Anonymous said...

I have one of these too, it is awesome! It used to take me 40 minutes to straighten my hair with a cheapie flat iron, but my Chi one gets the done done in less than 20 (I don't have to keep redoing sections over and over). It's worth every penny!