Monday, May 4

Finally!!!!

So I had been hearing and reading how all you CVS-ers out there enter your local CVS on each and every trip and scan your Extra Care Card at the cool price scanners and out pops coupons!! I was a bit jealous...I must admit!!

So when I saw the new little red price scanner being installed a few months back in our local CVS you can just imagine how excited I was!! Until......I scanned my Extra Care card for the machine to say "Card Not Valid". Bummer!!!

So yesterday, while at CVS along with every time I pop in since the new machine arrived, I scanned my card and guess what??? Coupons came out!!! Yippee!!! I was so excited!!! Good coupons too!!


So, if you have not already don't forget to check around your local CVS for the little red price scanner machine!! And if you do not have one yet...maybe it's coming soon!! Unless, our store was one of the last ones to get it......at least that is what it seemed like!!! LOL LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had CVS here! I hear about all those great deals and I can't use them at all, lol. Maybe I need to learn how to do the Walgreens thing.