Tuesday, October 14

It's Been A While.....



It's one of those chores that is simple to do....yet it just never seems to get done enough!! What job am I referring to?? Ah.....yes, that would help. Cleaning under the refrigerator!! I honestly cannot remember the last time it had been done....maybe 6 months ago (I am turning bright red as type this...it's a bit embarrassing!!) Well...I must admit it was Little Miss that clued me into cleaning under the fridge. You see if Little Miss had not spotting this crayon underneath it and pulled out what was attached to the crayon.... I never would of been reminded about the cleaning that needed to be done. Here it is, the red crayon....see what's attached to it...



Ahh yes...a nice BIG dust ball...Eww!!! So I decided to roll the fridge put and clean underneath it!! Here is the floor after I just pulled the fridge out:



And here is the floor underneath after I wiped and cleaned the floor and wall really well!!





Now if only I could get it to stay this way....forever!! LOL LOL Now until next time dust bunnies......



Curious to see what others have tackled this week....be sure to head over to 5 Minutes For Mom!!



5 comments:

Julie said...

Ohhh, I had dust bunnies under my refrigerator once that makes you look like a clean freak! Goodness, don't we all hate this task?

Meghan said...

Ok.
Listen.
I have never, ever cleaned under my fridge.
I admit it.

Now, tho., I will be putting this on the to-do list for this weekend.

I just never thought about it.
Isn't that sad & gross at the same time???

Kwana said...

Good for you. Very inspiring. I really need to tackle that.

Unknown said...

Clean under the refrigerator? I have not a clue what you're talking about! But I agree, that crayon would have scared me straight too.

SkyLaur said...

uh, can't say I've ever cleaned under my refrigerator, either. There is probably a wealth of lost/dead things there....but I will leave them for the next owners of this house to discover.