Wednesday, October 22

Old Navy Run....

Made a quick stop into Old Navy this morning....as the Big Up to 75% off Clearance signs in the window were calling to me!! LOL LOL I ran in to see just what Clearance I could find. They had many, many racks of $2.00 T-shirts and tanks in both the Men's and Women's departments. They also had a decent amount of Baby Clearance as well. Lots of shirts, summer dresses, shorts, etc. Most were at 50% off..... In the women's department they also had several different jean style on sale for $20 a pair.


Here is what I ended up with:

-2- Women's tanks for me $1.99 each
-1- Short Sleeve Rounded-Neck T-shirt for me $2.49
-1- Short Sleeve Tee for Little Miss $2.49


I love the tanks for winter to wear under sweaters to layer to keep warm from the cold. Looked like they were putting a lot of new items out while I was there...so maybe more Clearance real soon!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great deals! Wish we had an Old Navy here.