Monday, November 10

Bacon Wrapped Filet's.....


I have been frequented Aldi's a bit more than in the past. I mostly just pick up the essentials, milk, eggs, sour cream, butter, etc....I just cannot beat their great low prices!! But the last time I was there I passed by the meat department, and they had these Granger 5 oz Bacon Wrapped Beef Filets. Another customer was stocking up on them....had about 10 in her cart, so I asked if they were good. She said her family loves them!! For $1.99 each I thought they were worth a try. Plus if they were really that terrible, Aldi's has a money back guarantee...so no worries!!

So a few nights later we gave them a try. Hubby grilled them on the grill for about 10 minutes. (Making sure to not overcook them!) They were delicious!! Very tender, juicy, and had alot of flavor too!! Yes, they are only 5 ounces...but that is just the right size for hubby and I.

Looking for a quick, easy, very reasonable meal?? We paired the Filet's with a bag of Casear Salad Mix from Aldi's for just $1.99. So for just under $6.00 you can have a delicious meal for 2.

So next time your in Aldi's make sure to put a few of these in your cart!! You'll love them!!


2 comments:

mom_of2boys said...

I'll have to look for them. I was going to head there tomorrow for a few items. Thanks for sharing!

Niki Jolene said...

Mmmmm, I love those! They have these ones in a box of 10 that are like chopped steak marinated and wrapped with bacon that are delish too.

:)