Tuesday, November 25

It's Seen Better Days....


When we moved into our current home a few years back they had a nice little program to welcome us to our new neighborhood called "The Welcome Wagon". They sent us an address book with some local business name and numbers, along with coupons for local restaurants, car washes, businesses, etc. Well here is a picture of the address book we received almost 3.5 years ago....it's a bit beat up!!


Not to mention all the different slips of paper containing friends change of addresses, business cards from contractors or companies we have used while living here, etc. There is also a whole lot of crossing out of old info, pages torn, bent, pages not even attached to the book any longer....just a bit of a mess!!

Plus, I must admit if you were looking for the name and address of one of our friends or family member, you would have a bit of a hard time finding it. I have some names under last names, some under first names, some under maiden names, etc. I can assure you that you could never tell from my address book that I am a very neat and organized person!! LOL LOL


So my dear cousin asked me if I needed a new address book. She had a few new one she did not need....I was so excited!! It does not take much!! LOL LOL I have needed a new one for quite some time, and I was ready to have a nice organized one as well!!

So here it is........Ta-da!! Isn't it pretty?? I think so, anyway!! And guess what I wised up with this address book, I wrote down all the names and address's in pencil!! Genius, I know!! This way when someone moves, I can just erase the old and re-write the new in the same spot. No more crossing out, or X-ing out...or adding a slip of paper inside the book!!


Curious to see what others have tackled today?? Be sure to head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom to see!!


3 comments:

Susie said...

Great tackle!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Great tackle. It looks great. Happy Thanksgiving.