Thursday, November 13

CVS Run....

Well I entered CVS with a plan on what to buy....and once I got inside, my plan fell apart due to empty shelves (No St. Ives Body Wash, No Listerine Blue Agent)!! Oh well, I made the best of it and this is what I ended up with:

1 Box Kellogg's Corn Pops...On Sale for $2.00 a box
1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo...On Sale for $2.99 (Gives Back $2.00 in ExtraBucks this week!!)
1 Hallmark Card...99 Cents

I used the following coupons:

$1.00/1 Kellogg's Corn Pops from last Sunday's inserts
$1.00/1 Garnier Fructis from last Sunday's coupon inserts
$3.49 in ExtraBucks

So I paid just .52 OOP including tax !!! I think this has been the cheapest OOP trip to CVS yet!! Yippee!! Plus I got back $2.00 in ExtraBucks for the Garnier to use next week!!

All in all not a bad trip!!


No comments: