Thursday, November 20

Battery Deal!!


I made a quick run yesterday to CVS to be sure to cash in on the battery deal!!

Here is what I purchased:

-2- 8 Packs of Duracell AAA Batteries $5.99 x 2
-1- 8 Pack of Duracell D Batteries $9.99

Subtotal: $21.97

I used the following coupons:

$4/20 purchase coupon from RecycleBank
-3- $1.50/1 ($4.50 total) Duracell coupon from this past Sunday's newspaper insert
Plus, I had $2.00 in ExtraBucks from last week to use.


So after coupons and ExtraBucks I paid just $12.59 including tax OOP. Plus I earned $15.00 back in ExtraBucks for purchasing $20 worth of Duracell Batteries!! Yippee!!!

P.S.~ Wondering why I would need so many AAA batteries?? Little Man has a huge Geo Trax set-up and man do they eat up AAA's quickly!! Of, course that is because they play with it daily!! It gets a lot of love from the kiddies!!




1 comment:

mom_of2boys said...

Recycle Bank sounds like a great opportunity to "earn" great rewards while helping the environment. We don't have trash pick up. I might have to look into a way of participating if it's available in my area. Thanks for sharing the link.