Saturday, March 14

All 4 Just $6.93 OOP!!!


Genuardi's has a few great buys this week!! They have several Super Coupons on the front page and page 4 of the weekly ad. I made a quick run to get just the specials!! Here is what I came home with....

-Large Eggs (18 count)......97 Cents
-Lucerne String Cheese (12 count).......$1.99
-Peter Pan Peanut Butter (18 oz.).......99 Cents
-Smithfield Bacon (16 oz.)....$1.99
-Box of Quaker Granola Bars.....99 Cents
-Box of Kraft Mac & Cheese....49 Cents
-Box of 100 Calorie Snacks........(Not sure of price...as I had a FREE coupon for this from Recycle Bank...First the cashier just took a $1.00 off....and I questioned her on it. Then cashier just voided the item out instead of ringing it up and then taking the total amount off??? So I ended up with this item free plus an additional $1.00 off my order.)

After coupons I paid just $6.93 OOP!!

You can view the Genuardi's weekly ad for your area here and see the other Super Coupons for this week as well. This sale runs through next Thursday 3/19.

No comments: