Tuesday, March 10

Walgreen's Run....

I made a Walgreen's run yesterday to cash in on the awesome Huggies Diaper Deal they have going on this week. If you have yet to hear about it....simply purchase $30 in Huggies diapers on sale this week for $10 each and earn $10 back in Register Rewards. Thanks to The Coupon Geek for the heads up on this deal!!


Here is what I purchased:

1 pack Huggies Gentle Care Diapers $10.00
2 Packs of Huggies Natural Fit Diapers $10.00
2 Red Baron Pizzas $5.00 (On Sale for $2.50 Each)
1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo ($2.99)


Then I used the following coupons:

-1- $1.00/1 Garnier Fructis from the 2/8 RedPlum insert
-1- $2.00/1 Garnier Fructis coupon from the March Easy Saver Booklet found in-store by the weekly ads
-2- $3.00 off Huggies Natural Fit coupons from here (Natural Fit are size 3-6)
-1- $5.00 off Huggies Gentle Care coupon from here (Gentle Care are size Nebborn-2)
-1- $1.00/2 Red Baron Pizzas coupon from the 3/1 Red Plum insert


So I paid $23.25 OOP (including tax) and I received $10.00 back in RR. Making my total for this purchase just $13.25 after RR. Not too shabby for all of the above items!!


2 comments:

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

I bought 12 packages of diapers and they let me use the $5 off coupon on each one- so I got 3 packs of $5!!

Angie said...

Way to go!! :)