Thursday, March 12

Let's Grow Cookie Deal......

This week through this Saturday ShopRite has Beechnut Let's Grow cookies for just $1.49 a box (7 oz.) when you use your Price Plus Card. There were 2 $1.00/1 coupon in the 1/4 SmartSource coupon inserts making the final cost for the box just $.49!!!

The box says these are perfect for about ages 12 months and up. They had Arrowroot cookies, Banana cookies, Biter Biscuits, and Yogurt Nibbles as part of the sale. I did not see these in the weekly ad, but saw the price tags in-store as I was walling by!! Just wanted to pass along in case you have a new eater (or snacker, I should say) in the house!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I wish I had oneof these stores! I've been looking for a deal like this to stock up as I have tons of these q's! My litle one LOVES the banana cookies!