Wednesday, March 25

Deals at Dollar General!!!


I made a quick run into Dollar General to pick up a battery for Little Man's smoke detector and found a few great buys while I was there!! Even a freebie!! Here is what I picked up on the cheap!!


-2- Kotez Pantyliners (16 count) $1.00 Each
**Used 2 $1.00/1 Kotex coupons from the insert making these both FREE!!!

-1- Centrum 30 count Vitamins $3.75
**Used the $3.00/1 coupon from the insert to pay just .75 OOP!!

-4 Pack of Leaver 2000 Bar Soap $2.25
**Used the $1.50/1 coupon from the inserts to pay just .75 OOP!!!

Toal paid OOP was $1.59
Total Saved was $6.50



These prices listed above are regular Dollar General Prices....not sure if they vary from store to store or not? You'd have to check your local DG foto find out.

We are very close by to a Dollar General but I rarely ever stop in....guess who will be on my shopping list of places I pop into from time to time...lol lol

Do you know of any other great coupon match-ups at DG? Leave a comment to let us all know!!


No comments: