Wednesday, March 18

To Make Clippin' A Bit Easier...


I must admit...I heart saving money by using coupons!! But, clipping the coupons out of the inserts.....that is where the love starts to fade...lol lol About a month ago a dear, sweet friend of mind surprised me with a little gift only a crazy couponer like me would absolutely be so excited about receiving!! She brought me a little coupon clipper tool (as I call it, anyway) to make the task of clipping coupons a bit more enjoyable.


It's very easy to use.......you just simply glide it straight across the paper where you would like to cut the coupon out and walla the coupon is cut. Plus, unlike scissors....the blade can not cut you, the blade is actually ceramic!! It is very small and fits just perfectly in my coupon organizer when not in use. This way I have it on hand just in case a coupon needs to be clipped on the go in the midst of a shopping trip!!

I have only had this new tool for a month, but already I have a new kinda love for it!! Hey, can you blame me?? I am all for things that make life just that much easier!! Just in case you'd like to give it a try...it's from The Container Store, and for just under $5!!

Interested in seeing what works for others...Head on over to We Are THAT Family and take little a peek!!!


4 comments:

coupongeek said...

Check you local Michael's stores. They sometimes sell them for $5. Use a 50% off coupon and get it for $2.50. I have one, too, and like it for quick clips! :)

~Jaycie

Melissa said...

I love this! Thanks for posting...I can't wait to get one myself!!!

Unknown said...

My husband got one of these thingies from a client that he deals with as a freebie give away. I am not a big coupon clipper, but I have used it on many occations and love it!

Mommy Managing said...

Pampered Chef has one, too. I've had mine for years!