Tuesday, March 31

I Guess The Floor Does Not Pick Up After People??

I am assuming that anyway...going by all the crumbs, dirt, coupons, wrappers, leaves, etc. that have accumulated on the floor of my car!! I must admit...it has been about 3 weeks since the last vacuum and clean-up of the inside of my car...and boy Oh boy you can surely tell it needed it. I am almost too embarrassed to even post the before pics....but I will such a good sport and all!!


I know, I know, by the pics you would think we live in the car, wouldn't you?? If you can believe it....which I am sure it is hard by the pics you just peeked at....I promise the floors in my house are clean........much cleaner in fact, I do not lie!! Hey, if your in the neighborhood, you welcome to pop in and check on them yourself!! lol lol

Here are the floors after......they are spic and span clean:


I almost do not want to drive anywhere tomorrow....as I am sure you know with the kiddies in tow by tomorrow night they will not look so clean anymore!! Oh well, at least I have pics now of how clean my car can be....even if not for that long!! lol lol



Curious to see what others have tackled today? Head on Over to 5 Minutes For Mom to see!!

3 comments:

Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely said...

My kids are the same way in the car so I can totally relate .. Looks great now though!

Krisi and Adam said...

Beautiful now.. maybe you have inspired me to do mine! It is still 1/2 packed from our last road trip!

L2L said...

now that is a floor I'ld eat off of, lol.