Monday, March 16

Oh How I Missed Thee.....


I have not had a CVS run in a few weeks....so my ExraBucks stash was down to zero. I went early yesterday morning and they were already out of the Colgate toothpaste!! Bummer!! I will try again later on in the week. But I did have a pretty successful trip, here is what I purchased:


-1- Irish Spring Body Wash $4.99 ***Used a .50/1 coupon from this weeks coupons, and got back $4.99 in ExtraBucks. So this item was FREE, plus I made .50 profit on this item!!!*** Note: The body wash is ONLY free after ExtraBucks through Monday!!

-1- Right Guard Sport, $2.99......***Received $2.00 back in ExtraBucks. Final cost just .99!!!!

-2-Boxes of Wheat Thins Crackers(4 oz.) ....They were $1.00 each. **I used a $2.00/2 coupon from the 1/25 SmartSource insert to make them both FREE!!!
-1- Box of Fig Newtons.....On Sale for $1.00 (Little Miss love these!!)


So I paid $9.03 OOP (including taxes) and got back $6.99 in ExtraBucks for my next CVS trip!! So after ExtraBucks my total for the above items was just $2.04!! A great trip for me this week!!

No comments: