Monday, December 22

CVS Trip...

Made a quick CVS run late last night.....wanted to cash in on the 2-Day Free after Extra Bucks Specials before they ran out. Apparently, everyone else thought the same way.....they were out of almost everything I went in for.....Oh well, that's how it goes. Here is what I ended up with.....



-2- Crest 4.2 oz. Pro Health Toothpaste........$2.99 each **I used (2) $1.00/1 coupons from the December P&G inserts to make them just $1.99 each. Then they are printing $2.00 Extra Bucks for each tube this week(all week long). So Free toothpaste, I'll take it!!

-2- Hot Wheels Cars.......they are Buy 1 Get 1 Free this week. So I paid $1.49 for the 2 of them!! Great to put on the top of a present for a car fan!! Or even a great stocking stuffer!!

-1- Bag of Hershey's Kisses.......$2.00. Needed these for Peanut Putter Blossom cookies I made tonight.



So my total was $7.83...I used 7.00 in Extra Bucks from 2 weeks ago, and paid 83 cents OOP. Plus, I earned $4.00 back in Extra Bucks for the Crest.


1 comment:

Angie said...

Yay!!!! Still not too bad of a trip. :)