Wednesday, December 10

A Few Great Amazon Toy Deals.....

Just a few great toys deals on Amazon right now.....I just got a few of these great deals myself!! I just love shopping at Amazon.....at home without standing in a single line!! Plus there shipping in incredibly fast!~! I actually just ordered two toys from them on Monday and they were already on my doorstep this afternoon!! Gotta love them!! Here's hoping you too can get another one crossed off your list today......




Baby Alive Baby Go Bye Bye- $8.99 (Regularly $24.99)

Fisher-Price Smart Cycle- $64.99 (Reg. $108.99)


Barbie My House- $12.99 (Reg. 39.99)




All above toys qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping if you spend $25 or more!! As always if you see something you like at a great price...order it, Amazon's prices change very, very frequently!!





No comments: