Friday, December 5

Macy's One Day Sale.....


Macy's is having a One Day Sale tomorrow (Saturday) with a preview day today. Plus, if you go early either day (8AM- 1PM) click here and print this coupon.....you can save an additional $10 off a $25 purchase or more!! As always exclusions do apply, so be sure to read the fine print.

I just love Macy's sales!! With these coupons in hand I just love to shop the Clearance racks to see what great deals I can find!! You cannot beat the quality of Macy's clothing and at Clearance prices, you have yourself some really great deals!! I used to be a Macy's shopper sceptic....but trust me there are great buys there...you just have to look around!! If you have time, over the next two days perhaps you can pick up a gift or two on the cheap??


Note: I know in our local newspaper they usually put out the same coupon for $10 off a $25 purchase the day of the sale as well....so you may want to check out your local friday newspaper to see if you can score another coupon!! Also note you do not have to use a Macy's card to use these coupons!!





No comments: