Tuesday, January 6

My Clearance Deals!!

I had to make a quick run into Target last night and guess what I found?? Several racks of 90% off Clearance!!! All Christmas/Holiday related, of course. I was actually surprised at how much was left!! Here is what I picked up...........


-2- Coffee Mugs..........34 Cents Each
-2- Curling Ribbon Spools.......19 Cents Each
-1- Large Curling Ribbon Spool........29 Cents
-1- 3 Pack of Scotch Tape...........29 Cents
-1- CARS Ornament...............49 Cents
-1- Pack of Beaded Garland...........$1.49


So I paid just $3.87 OOP. Oh how I love thee 90% off Clearance!!




Note: I also noticed lots and lots of Baby Clearance....all just 30% off....but if you are expecting or know someone who is if you can wait just a few more weeks....you can really rack up on some great deals for the Baby-to-be!!!! Just a heads up!!


No comments: