Thursday, January 29

Old Navy Deals....

Thanks to reader SkyLaur, yesterday she left a comment about how her local Old Navy store was taking an additional 50% off Baby and Toddler already marked Clearance prices. So I made a run to check it out. Not only was my local store offering 50% off already clearance priced Baby and Toddler clothing items, but also Men's and Women's clearance items too!!


I was a bit short on time on my trip.......but managed to get a few great buys.

Here is a breakdown:

*Women's Shirt......$5.39 (Reg. $26.50)

*(2) Women's 3/4 length Henley.....$2.24 (Reg. $15.00)

*Women's Dressy Cardigain......$4.72 (Reg. $26.50)

*Toddler LS Henley....$2.02 (Reg. $8.50)

*Toddler Polka Dot Halter....$1.33 (Reg. $14.50)

*Pair of Toddler Girls Jeans......$3.81 (Reg. 19.50)

*Toddler Girls Heart Button Pants......$3.59 (Reg. 16.50)

*Toddler Girls Heart Hoody....$3.37 (Reg. 16.50)

For a Grand Total of Just $28.71 OOP. An awesome deal for the 9 items!! I love when Old Navy has their winter clearance deals each January...as this is a great time to stock up for next winter!!

Let me know how you make out if you get a chance to go!! C'mon brag a bit!!


2 comments:

Kelly g said...

Im pregnant so I went in to check it out myself. I got a sz 12-18 month winter jacket for next year at $9.98 orig. $42, some sweatshirts for baby next year, a pair of sweat pants and another nice little outfit for next winter at less than $30.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! You really saved much money. I am too a die-hard Old Navy shopper.