Thursday, January 10

Amazon, Mom & Me......AWESOME!!!!

Well...I just learned something new today......If you purchase an item from Amazon and the prices drops lower than what you paid for it...they will credit your credit card back the difference......I purchased a car seat last night for my daughter and tonight when I go onto Amazon, it was a few dollars cheaper. You do have to call the 1-800 # for the credit...put it was very simple....you just put in your phone # and they call you automatically. It took less than 5 minutes!!! I am really IMPRESSED!!!! I always loved Amazon...now I think even a bit more...LOL..LOL!!!

Today was a great day....took the kiddies to
MOM and Me at the Moorestown Mall....They had a blast...made a craft, sang and danced to songs, made and ate sundaes, and just plain old had FUN!!! It is really cool that they offer this once a month....my son and niece totally look forward to it.....wouldn't you if you were a kid going to the mall for FUN stuff...and NOT having to be drug around the mall while mom looks at things to buy...LOL...LOL!!!

I ran across this great site.....I absolutely LOVE coupons....of, course you already new that!!! I cam across this link to get the local newspapers at a
discounted price....(FOR the great weekly coupon inserts, of course!!) If you do not already subscribe...check it out....can save you some moola!!

FREE Shipping At
Victoria's Secret...Use code VSHIPFREE They are having a their Semi-Annual Sale right now....They have lots of nice pajama sets on Clearance for $19.99 and Up.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

If you like stuff from Amazon, you might try jangle.net.

Miss Mommy said...

Thanks so much for the tip....looks great!!!