Monday, January 14

Savings...Have You Started Yet????

Well, hubby and I are in the midst of trying to find the best college savings plans to set up for the kiddies.....Man....let me just tell you..the research involved...I wish there was just one plan and you put money in and that's it your done....YEAH RIGHT!!! J/K you know I am trying to find the best deal out there!! LOL!! I also caught a glimpse of what college will cost in say like 15 years......UMM....say like way over $100,000!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! We really have to start saving.....hubby made me laugh today about the whole college savings thing though...he said to me....."Maybe we do not need to save for our son...as he is currently sleeping in a cardboard box in his room.....LOL..LOL!!! Did I forget to tell you about my sons box Fascination??? We ordered and received one of my daughters new car seats from Amazon the other day...and my son said to me..."Mom take out the seat"....so I did....thought maybe he wanted to check the seat out.......NO....not quite, he just wanted to get in the box and make a fort....so now....for the past couple nights he has been sleeping in his new temporary bed (I hope, at least!) the car seat box in his room.....And he LOVES it!!!

I had purchased a few gift items for the holidays at ShoeBuy...and had to make one return/exchange....just wanted to pass on that the return process is so simple and accurate....not to mention FAST!!!! And no cost to the consumer at all!!! I highly recommend them!! I will be there soon to buy more shoes...I am positive!!



A few deals.....Amazon is having a 48 Hour Home Sale until Jan. 15Th (tomorrow)...They have this Pinzon 16-Piece Knife Block Set for $29.99 (75% off)....Plus it ships for FREE using Super Saver Shipping. The set got 4 out of 5 stars too!!


Macy's is also trying to move out the winter merchandise and is now offering an additional 25% off of Clearance Merchandise...They have this Style&Co. Double-Breasted Plaid Coat for $32.99 (Originally $149.00)...They have Lots more Clearance deals as well in men's, ladies, kids, shoes, and more!!! Now is the best time to buy for next winter!!!

No comments: