Friday, October 24

All This For $3.21!!!


Received an email yesterday from Bath & Body Works which included a coupon for a FREE Wallflower or Scentport Diffuser Set with any purchase. The nice thing about the coupon was that it did not state a "Must spend amount" to get the free item, like most coupons. So I made a quick run in and look what I picked up......

- An Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap (8.75 oz.)....On Sale for $3.00 (regularly $5.00)
-A 2 oz. Body Lotion (Regularly $3.50)...** Had a coupon for this item free from a home mailer. Associate let me use it with the other coupon since for this offer, no purchase was required!!
-A ScentPort Fragrance Diffuser Set (Regularly $12.50)

After using the two coupons....I paid $3.21 for the 3 items!! These will be perfect to add to the Christmas stash I have mounting....LOL LOL

The associate also placed a booklet in my bag with 3 more coupon to use in the next two months...coupons included a $10 off $30 purchase, A Free item of choice with any $10 purchase, and $15 off a $50 purchase!

No coupon in your inbox? Click here.




4 comments:

mom_of2boys said...

That's great! I printed my coupons this morning and was planning my trip. I was wondering about the minimum purchase (as most of their coupons are). I'm surprised they let you use two coupons...my local store is very strict on the coupon policy.

Miss Mommy said...

Momof2Boys,

I was actually only planning on using one coupon...since that is the norm in most stores....but she saw it in my hand and then pointed to the display of 2oz. lotions and washes...I was just as surprised myself!!

Angie said...

Man!! I almost went in yesterday, but felt so guilty about leaving the kids with my parents (something I need to work on....the guilt I mean).

I'll try to swing in this week. Awesome job!!

Julie said...

Great shopping trip :)

I've had my coupon all printed and ready go for my trip this week...love it when there's no minimum purchase required.