Tuesday, October 28

Getting Ready For Winter.....



As sad as I am to see the summer go.....it's already time to start thinking about next summer already. So today's tackle is all about getting the yard ready for the blooms and sprouting that will begin next spring. I absolutely love my ornamental grasses in my backyard...and the beautiful changing colors I get to look out to each and every day all spring, summer and fall!!!

This time of year is a great time to cut down the falling grasses in order for the fastest growth next spring. So here are a few of the grasses I cut......


Before:

After:

Before:
After:


As sad as I am to see the beautiful colors of my grass go...I look so very forward to the sprouting I will see in early spring...just a few months away!!!

Be sure to check out what others are tackling this week over at 5 Minutes for Mom!!!


1 comment:

heidi said...

Awww! This is a sad tackle!! :-( Bye bye summer!!

Thanks for stopping by today!