Tuesday, October 14

Free Batteries!!


The holidays are just around the corner...and there is nothing worse for a kid than getting a new toy as a present on Christmas morning...and not having any batteries to put in it to make it work!! Bummer!! The days where batteries come with toys are history, unfortunately!! So why not stock up early this year!! This week ShopRite has Rayovac Batteries for just 99 Cents a pack (A savings of up to $4.50)!!!

You can choose from:
12 count, AA or AAA
2 count, 9-Volt
4 count, C or D

Then if you use the $1.00/1 Rayovac coupon from this past Sunday's coupon inserts...and spend $15 at ShopRite you can get the batteries FREE!!! Limit 4 per variety!!

The sale runs thru Saturday October 18th.






4 comments:

Meghan said...

I got my freebie batteries yesterday!
Woo!
Thank goodness b/c my camera just ran out.

Anonymous said...

WOW, great deal! I wish there was a Shop Rite where I live!

Niki Jolene said...

Thanks for the heads up! We do this deal each and every year in preparation for Christmas.

:)

mom_of2boys said...

I wish we had a ShopRite. This is the time of year that we start really looking for deals on batteries.