Tuesday, October 28

Playskool Deal!!!

If you have a little one in diapers...you do not want to miss out on the deal this week on Playskool Baby Products!!! I have used Playskool in the past and they are just like a premium name brand diaper..no leaks, great stretchy tabs and a great deal on sale!!

The deal CVS is running this week on Playskool Baby Products in spend $20 on Playskool diapers, wipes(160 count), or on baby accessories.....(cups, spoons, plates, pacifiers, toys, etc.) and you get back $5 in ExtraBucks!!! (Limit 1 offer)

The great news in that there was a $2.00 off coupon for any Playskool product in this past Sunday's coupon inserts. So if you can get your hands on a few of these coupons you can really make out cheap!!!

Here is how I did the Playskool deal this week:

I purchased:
3 packs of wipes $3.99 x 3= 11.97
1 Pack of Diapers $10.99
= $22.96

I used the following coupons:

-1- $2.00 off coupon mentioned above

-2- $2.00/1 Playskool Baby Wipes **These had printed at the bottom of my last 2 CVS receipts.

-1- $1.00/1 Playskool Wipes **This coupon was from inside a previous pack of Playskool wipes I had purchased.


I also used $10.00 in ExtraBucks earned last week from the Huggies deal I did. So I paid just $ $5.96 OOP and earned $5.00 back in ExtraBucks!!! An awesome deal in my book!!!


Note: If you look closely at the fine print at the bottom of the Playskool coupons...They read "Limit 1 coupon per customer" Cannot be combined with any other CVS coupon. When I checked out the $1.00 off wipes coupon scanned and only took of 1 cent instead of $1.00. The manager came over voided out one pack of wipes then re-rang the one pack of wipes in a seperate transaction....then scanned the $1.00 off coupon. Then $1.00 came off. So be careful and check your receipts....Or do two transactions, maybe?? The manager was very nice about it...and apologized for the inconvenience.


No comments: